cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduler not syncing properly

anthony-
Listener

Hi, I have a Logitech tap scheduler that somehow won't sync properly with Google calendar. It can book meetings, and write them to the calendar, but does not seem to be able to pull the data from the calendar to show upcoming meetings or allow check-in. I've already tried factory reset, creating a new zoom room, and reauthorizing the calendars in zoom. Nothing seems to work. 

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @anthony-,

Have you also looked on Logitech or Google support pages?  Having issues with Logitech Tap/Google Calendar -- it doesn't seem like a Zoom issue... though you might still get some help from someone who knows about them here in the Zoom Community.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

ButlerChappy
Listener

Hi Anthony,

We just got a Logi tap scheduler and are having the same problem but with outlook calendar. Did you find any resolution with this?

ButlerChappy
Listener

Hi! Sorry I never came back to update this. We were using a room resource that was created prior to our calendar service account so there was some weird permissions issue happening. I ended up just creating a whole new room resource and that fixed the problem. I attempted to update permissions on the already-made room resource but didn't have any luck. Creating a new room resource was the fix since it inherited the permissions set previously with our zoom calendar service account.

We were using a room resource that was created prior to our calendar service account so there was some weird permissions issue happening. I ended up just creating a whole new room resource and that fixed the problem. I attempted to update permissions on the already-made room resource but didn't have any luck. Creating a new room resource was the fix since it inherited the permissions set previously with our zoom calendar service account.