cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple display screens - Zoom room

ktcarv
Listener

We have a Zoom room with multiple displays but I can't seem to manage what displays on each screen i.e. I'd like to able to manage which screen my presentation is displayed on and the screen that my remote participants are displayed on.

At the moment when I share my screen the presentation displays on the smaller screen and the remote participants display on the large screen.  I'd like to swap this but don't seem to have any control over this.

I can't see any settings on the Tap.

4 REPLIES 4

cj_rhoads
Listener

Since you said you couldn't see any on the Tap I'm assuming you are on a phone or tablet.  Perhaps you can't do it with phone or tablet.  But on a PC if you go into advanced video settings (if I remember correctly) there is a place where you can swap whether you share on Monitor 1 or Monitor 2.  I was flumoxed by this for almost a year but I finally found it (came across it by accident) so I was able to swap out which monitor I used for share and which monitor I used for the gallery.

kimtid123
Listener

zoom rm management - under Displays you can choose which screen will show contact, actve Speaker  -- depending on in cal call with the number of participants etc

ktcarv
Listener

Thanks. Yes I just found this article: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/209181346-Customizing-a-Zoom-Rooms-display-for-video-conte...

I'll give it a go.

Thank you

zoomer_tom
Attendee

Room Management, if you have admin access.