Did you mean: 

Digital Signage

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, everyone

Zoom has a digital signage service.  See below

Zoom Rooms Digital Signage | Zoom

This is a very advanced service that combines meeting participation and signage.
This is a very advanced service that combines the functions of meeting participation and signage, and we have started to actively promote it in our company.
We requested personal signage as a new signage for the telework era through Zoom's Japanese subsidiary.

In other words, the idea was to display the company's bulletin on a PC while working at home.

Zoom's digital signage runs on a Windows PC, but as soon as you move the mouse, the display stops.
We need to display the signage in a small window so that the display does not stop when the mouse is used, which seemed to be possible with a few changes.
However, unfortunately, Zoom headquarters did not accept our request.

I would like to have your thumbs up or suggestions to agree with my idea.

Ohkawa_0-1630625347662.png

1 REPLY 1

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Ohkawa I apologize that you did not receive a response to your post sooner. Thank you for your thoughtfully laid out suggestion about Zoom Rooms digital signage. At this time, all feature requests are managed within our https://zoom.us/feed submission form. I encourage you to submit this idea there, where the information will reach the relevant product team for review.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?