cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yealink provisioning template for multicast

JoshT
Listener

I have a Yealink T33G that I'd like to automatically configure to listen for multicast traffic sent from our informacast server.

I've found instructions for manually configuring this via the phones web interface.  But I cannot find any info on getting this config to the phone via its Provisioning Template from with Zoom.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

8 REPLIES 8

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@JoshT 

Provisioning template can be added/customized by going to Phone System Mgmnt>Company Info>Account Settings>Desk phones>Provision template and create the desired template.

Once template is created you can go to Phones&Devices and select the desk-phone you needed the template applied to, click the ellipsis at the far right corner and bind provision template.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

IP-Man

@JoshT , just checking in if you were able to locate the provisioning template location as per my last response?

Cheers!

IP-Man

@JoshT  , just checking in again if you were able to locate the provisioning template location as per my first response?

Cheers!

roche007
Listener

Is there a way to download the default provisioning file for a Yealink T-58A phone - that we can then modify a parameter or two on and upload as a custom template? (specifically looking for the T-58a call_list.delete parameter) 

cnielsen
Listener

This is the exact configuration I am working with (T33G and InformaCast Fusion). I've assigned the template, re-synced, restarted, but the multicast settings are still not present on the device.

Would you share what you put in your provisioning template?

Hi, 

Could you please share the template? I would like to auto-configure as well, but I have not found the template in this thread. It seems like it got edited

Thank you!

multicast.receive_priority.enable = 1
multicast.receive_priority.priority = 1
multicast.listen_address.1.ip_address = IP:PORT
multicast.listen_address.1.label = Alert

Modify IP:PORT with your desired multicast stream from your InformaCast setup.

Kalilos
Listener

Thank you so much!