cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Phone call issues

Farahly
Listener

Hi. Has anyone experienced not being to connect when doing outbound calls? Some calls that we make says that the call cannot be completed and try again later. However, when we call other numbers, it was able to connect. Can anyone help us with this issue? The zoom support has been very slow in resolving and answering the ticket. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Farahly 

Those last three digits of those error codes are the clues to knowing what is happening. The number ending in 404 means that "the number you dialed does not exist". I don't see an error code 608 in the list; did it maybe end in 603?

The list of error codes can be found here:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360038341071-Error-codes-for-Zoom-Phone

Do create a follow-up with Zoom Support, if you haven't already done so... especially if you know that the numbers being called are valid.

I hope that helps!

Craig

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

FORE-Craig

Hi @Farahly ,

We haven't experienced this issue.

I wonder:

Are you new to the Zoom Phone System? 

Have you noticed any pattern to the calls which don't connect? - area code being called, time of day, the users to whom it happens and which device is used, carrier of the called party...

If it has been some time since you reported the issue to Zoom Support, you can create a follow-up message in the Zoom Support site https://support.zoom.us/ by clicking My Account (Upper right corner), then Requests, select the item you reported, and scroll to the bottom to click on Create Follow-up.

I hope that helps!

Craig

Hi @FORE-Craig thank you for your insights. It's been 2-3 months that we've been using zoom phone. However, sometimes, this kind of issue happens where a call can't be completed followed with error codes like 1102404 and 1102608. We haven't noticed a pattern yet on when or what kind of numbers this usually happens. We call a number that won't be able to connect then we call another number and it successfully connects. 

Farahly_0-1662035382328.png

FORE-Craig

Hi @Farahly 

Those last three digits of those error codes are the clues to knowing what is happening. The number ending in 404 means that "the number you dialed does not exist". I don't see an error code 608 in the list; did it maybe end in 603?

The list of error codes can be found here:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360038341071-Error-codes-for-Zoom-Phone

Do create a follow-up with Zoom Support, if you haven't already done so... especially if you know that the numbers being called are valid.

I hope that helps!

Craig

Fleur123
Listener

I have a problem with joining a meeting by phone call. The menu works fine till we reach the password. We enter the password number but the machine won’t recognize and tell us we didn’t enter the code. Please help us