cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are there two locations to log in/out of call queues?

dkaseman
Listener

This might be a silly question, but when should an agent toggle in/out of call queues on the app and when should they use the toggle on the web app profile screen?

We've noticed a lot of overflow calls when we have available agents and I wondered if this be contributing to this?

3 REPLIES 3

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi dklaseman,

agent toggle in/out call queue options makes it easy for agents to change their status from whichever zoom app they are in.

you might take a look a zoom phone power user licenses for agents.  you get insight as to what is happening in your queues both real time and historical.  one of my clients found it very useful for their 10 person contact center.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360058648052-Call-queue-real-time-analytics-dashboard

thanks

eliot

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @dkaseman 

It doesn't really matter. Changing either one will update the setting on all devices within a few seconds, including desktop, iOS, and Zoom Phone Appliances.

Pertaining to the Overflow calls: are any of your agents using mobile phone devices?

I hope that helps!

Craig

enielsen
Participant

Yep there are 3 ways - the third is using the power pack widgets if one has Power Pack licenses

Doesn't matter which way one does it as all 3 are synchronized on the back end.

Can you give more info on your call queue setup:

What routing algorithm are ya'll using for the call queue?

What is the wrap up time for the call queue?

What are the overflow settings being used?