cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Zoom Phone on Apple Watch

joshramos
Listener

Hello, 

I currently have a zoom phone number and would like to know if it is possible to answer calls using my Apple Watch. Currently I'm only able to see messages on my watch, but can't seem to find a way to enable calling.

Thank you for your responses.

13 REPLIES 13

ted
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Thank you for your question @joshramos !    This is not a capability that we currently offer.   I would really encourage you to submit this request here.

Kind Regards,
Ted

I have the same request: Participating in a Zoom conference from the apple watch, and using Zoom phone on the Apple watch would be great. I have submitted this request now using your URL.

mcf
Listener

Hi, I understand this could be done via CallKit now - at least for VOIP calls, without video? Can you please point me towards any instructions to implement this. I have been unable to find any. Kind regards

BrandonS
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

There is no Apple Watch app still.  You can just mirror notifications like most apps.  

You could forward calls to your mobile number and answer on the watch though.  Maybe based on a schedule when you would like it that way.

mcf
Listener

The reason our company uses none of the Zoom chat features is that it doesn't work on the boss' watch. Just FYI, in case anyone at Zoom is reading. Further problems include persistent lack of integration with Mac contacts. Oh, and then there is ergonomics... I guess we all realise that competing against a free Microsoft app has its challenges, but I can't begin to fathom how hard it must be if you leave 20% (Mac) market share lying around and ignore the needs of the decision makers. (Didn't mean to rant, but just feeling very sorry for Zoom.)

DavidSavill
Listener

Just bought an Apple Watch 9, my mind is blown that there is no way to take Zoom calls?!! Where is the Zoom App?!! Surely Zoom would know this would be a wanted feature! What planet is Zoom on?!

I would also like to be able to join Zoom calls from my Apple Watch.

There are many times when I don't have my phone with me, and it would be convenient to join a Zoom meeting from my watch.  

Please add a Zoom app for WatchOS

greekappi
Listener

Yes, this is honestly ridiculous. I hate that I can't even be notified if it's ringing. I don't even care if I can't actually use my watch to talk, I just want it notifying me right away that it's ringing. It is the only time in which I need to take my phone off of silent. I need it to hear a Zoom call coming in. Otherwise I always have everything on silent. Signal, Messenger, etc, they all at least notify you when a call is actively coming through. I hate that the only thing it notifies me of is when a call has been missed. Very helpful. Please let my watch notify me when a call is ringing!

So annoying!! I LOVE receiving a notification on my AW that I just missed a Zoom phone call /s 8/

Many unnecessary games of phone tag

DGinPC
Listener

WHEN will we be able to use the ZOOM application from our Apple Watches?  Does Zoom recognize the need/demand for this feature?

dacnavy
Listener

How is it that incoming Zoom instant messages show up on my Apple Watch but incoming call notifications do not?  I don't even care if I can't actually answer the call on my watch but not to be notified is ridiculous.  I probably miss at least one Zoom call a day because of this.  

This.

henrywho
Listener

Any updates on this feature?