cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS campaign keeps being denied

k8te
Listener

Hello, I am a self-employed service provider. I need SMS service and that is why I choose Zoom when I started looking for a softphone for my practice. I have not yet been able to set the SMS service up.
Here is the recurring error : Tax id does not match with the company name or business type.

Please help ! I am registered as an enterprise in my province of Quebec, Canada, under my own name. I added my restration #, but nothing will do. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @k8te 

These two recommendations should fix the issue:

1. Confirm the Legal Company Name matches exactly the name used on Tax records, ie “Zoom Video Communications” instead of just “Zoom”. Also note Social Security Number (SSN) is not allowed, it has to be a business entity.

If this does not help, Please open a Zoom support ticket and attach your ‘provincial corporation certificate’. This is specifically needed sometimes for Canada customers.

Hope that helps

k8te
Listener

I think I will need to open a ticket with my provincial corporation certificate. How do I open the ticket ? Thanks

sachinzoom

HI @k8te 

Have you confirmed #1 I mentioned ? 

if yes, Here is the link to open a ticket-> https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

Mention your issue and attach the cert.