cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poly VVX display name and number

nilsonlino
Listener

We are migrating a customer from Skype to Zoom phone they have several models of Poly VVX phones and they are questioning what appears on the display.

While on Skype they USed to have the line with the date on the upper right corner showing the extension number in the upper left corner and the display name in front of the line as the picture shown below 

nilsonlino_0-1647442632454.png

Now after the migration to Zoom if we don't manually update the the Keys and Positions in the phone settings 

nilsonlino_1-1647442717418.png

nothing is shown on the screen of the phone. I have updated several of those phones manually the alias in the Keys & Positions to show the phone number but customer would like to have the old look and feel on their phones.

Is there a way to change the display template to show the extension number in the upper left corner and the phone name in the front of the line ?

4 REPLIES 4

zac2021
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@nilsonlino Unfortunately the feature that you wanted is not available at the moment. The workaround solution is the same as what you are doing now. There is already a feature request similar to your ask but no dates yet when it will be generally available. Let me check If we could subscribe you in to that feature request. The more customers ask for the same feature, the higher priority is given to it by our product team.

You can what information do I need to provide to be in this feature request?

zac2021

@nilsonlino an internal ticket (#13829836) has been logged for this for reference and will be closed. Your account has been subscribed to the feature request. You may keep this ticket as reference and can be shared with your Zoom's assigned accounts team to get updates. Thank you for your support.

-----------------
If this answers your questions/issues, please mark this as "Accept as Solution" or you may provide more feedback for us to understand more your issue.

Boyan
Attendee

any update on this feature request?