cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Set up

Jack_Balster
Listener

I am having issues setting up my phone number for my small business. I get to where they what you to plug in an emergency address. I complete all the steps but once I try to submit it, it will give me an error message every time. Please help

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @Jack_Balster –

Any chance you can tell us what the error message reads?  A screen shot would be helpful if possible – be sure not to include any personal information. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Jack_Balster
Listener

Hi @Ray_Harwood -

Thank you for reaching out. These are the two messages that I receive:

"You do not have enough licenses on account to add phone numbers."  

"Unable to order main company number."

Ray_Harwood

Thanks, @Jack_Balster.  I think I would really need to be able to look at your account in more detail to help out... unfortunately the volunteers in the Zoom Community don’t have access to account information.

I think your best option is to submit a Support Ticket to Zoom staff at:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Be sure to include the error messages you're getting, and you might reference this thread in your ticket with this URL:

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Phone-System/Phone-Set-up/m-p/58482/highlight/true 

Sorry I couldn't be more help.  The error messages lead me to think you don't have a phone number allocated to your account... but if you're setting the emergency location information -- well, you shouldn't be able to get there if you don't have a phone number!  Come back here when you get it all sorted out and let me know what the issue was, if you don't mind.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !