cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to record automatically a phone call

Montse2
Listener

I can't find a way to automatically record the calls I get on the phone, isn't a way to do this?

4 REPLIES 4

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,

You'll need to be the Owner of the Zoom Phone System account, or have Admin privileges. It can be set up for the Account, the Site, and for Call Queues. 

Here's a support document that explains it in detail:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4402416352909-Changing-call-recording-settings

I hope that helps!

Craig

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Montse2 , You can turn on Automatic Call recording at Account level ( account management -> Account settings -> Zoom phone ) or Site level (Company info -> Pick the site -> Policy ) or User level  ( Users and Rooms -> Pick user -> Policy ) . Please confirm if that resolves the issue. 

so if it's disabled zoom will not record the call?

and if it's enabled how will you know that your zoom phone call is being recorded? 

it it's disabled - does zoom still records the phone call?

sachinzoom

Hi there, 

so if it's disabled zoom will not record the call?

SS: Correct unless you have adhoc recording permitted in which case they can choose to record.

and if it's enabled how will you know that your zoom phone call is being recorded? 
SS: It plays a disclaimer to the callee and for the caller it shows on the phone TUI that the call is being recorded. There is also an option to have the callee accept the recording by pressing 1 and then the recording can begin
it it's disabled - does zoom still records the phone call?

SS: No it wont. Again, most customers have auto recording turned off and adhoc recording permitted so the caller can choose to start the recording