cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Site Voice

jghumphrey
Listener

I am setting up a multi-site system and want to have a consistent "voice" across all sites and audio clips. It makes no sense to me that I can change the default site language but not the voice and I don't want to have to recreate everything with a different voice. Nothing personal "Kevin", but you are not the voice I want representing me.

5 REPLIES 5

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @jghumphrey 

You can set up the all of the recordings in Phone System Management > Assets Library with the Voice that you would like. I prefer "Matthew" over "Kevin". Haha

After they have been set  up there, you can tie the same messages into the individual sites under Company Info > site name > Settings > Default Audio Prompt.

I hope that helps!

Craig

jghumphrey
Listener

Thanks, Craig, but that is exactly what I want to avoid. Changing multiple greetings for multiple sites would be completely unnecessary if the default voice could be changed.

FORE-Craig

You're welcome! I don't think I understand what mean though, @jghumphrey.

You still need to create a set of default audio prompts to customize what you want them to say (as text to speech, or recorded audio) for events such as Greeting & Leave Voicemail Instructions, Leave Voicemail Instructions, etc for regular, closed and holiday hours. 

How would having a default voice change that?

Craig

jghumphrey
Listener

There is already a whole set of audio prompts defined for various situations in Company Info | Site Name | Settings | Default Audio Prompt. I would like to not have to recreate these to use a different voice.

FORE-Craig

I understand! 

Craig