Gary388
Listener

Hello everyone, can Zoom SMS send bulk messages 

6 REPLIES 6

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Gary388 

You can an SMS message to a group of up to 10 phone numbers.

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

Hello Gary,

I use Zoom phone to text message clients and it's been very handy with early/late notifications.  However, we've had some clients not show up this year and I would like to send a text message to them.  The message is the same for each client. However, I would like to change the name on each text. Is there a way to send out several texts at once with the name changed? or send out a bulk generic text without the names? Do you recommend any apps that would work with the Zoom phone?

Thank you!

Sorry - Hello Sach

@sachinzoom  What if you need to SMS more than 10 people simultaneously? At my organization, supervisors would like to be able to SMS their team to give them reminders. For this group of staff, SMS is their preferred way to receive information. Some of these teams have 20+ people.

Another use case is if certain people haven't completed mandatory forms, we'd like to be able to send them a 1 way SMS message that reminds them to complete those forms.

sachinzoom

Hello @srobsky 

For that, you will need Zoom phone power pack add on for such users and use the Call Queue SMS functionality. More details here:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4405097753613-Setting-up-call-queue-or-auto-receptionist-S...

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

ITMan318
Listener

is there a limit on sending SMS thru the Call Queue SMS functionality?  We normally use Wellsky to send out mass text upwards of 500 to 600 at a time but we are moving off of Wellsky.