cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I assign multiple phone numbers to a single user?

emilymcgrath1
Listener

I have a user who wants to make calls from certain area codes depending on who he is calling (he is a Business Development Representative). Can I assign multiple phone numbers to a single user?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @emilymcgrath1 ,

Yes, you absolutely can. He can then just select the Outgoing Caller ID when he makes the call. He can define one of them as the Default for Caller ID on his Zoom Web Portal profile.  See attachments.

You attach the phone number to the User in the Zoom Web Portal user Admin > Phone System Management > Phone Numbers > Unassigned.

I hope that helps!

Craig

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

FORE-Craig

Hi @emilymcgrath1 ,

Yes, you absolutely can. He can then just select the Outgoing Caller ID when he makes the call. He can define one of them as the Default for Caller ID on his Zoom Web Portal profile.  See attachments.

You attach the phone number to the User in the Zoom Web Portal user Admin > Phone System Management > Phone Numbers > Unassigned.

I hope that helps!

Craig

FORE-Craig

Hi Emily,

If my previous response resolved your issue, please mark it by clicking Accept as Solution; that way others will be able to reference it if they have the same question! 

Thank you!

Craig

Thanks Craig! 

FORE-Craig

You're welcome, Emily! 😊 

Craig