cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call log not updating

Winifred1
Listener

Hi,

Our missed calls log and call history is not being updated for up to weeks sometimes, this makes it very hard for us as a team to call back missed calls or to reliablily look up past calls/who picked up.

Anyone have the same issue and know how to resolve it?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That's a shame. My problem was resolved after updating to V 5.13.

My only gripe is that it didn't automatically update or at least notify me of a new version. version history was also not the most straightforward thing to find in v5.13 but I got there.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Winifred1 

We haven't had had any issues with our Call Logs or History. You can submit a support request at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new.

I hope that helps!

Craig

Thanks, I have sent them a request.

enielsen
Participant

You are talking about on your phone correct? Not the call logs accessible in the web portal?

Winifred1
Listener

This issue is on the desktop app. I am not usually logged into the web portal and therefore don't know if I'm also experiencing lags in updates there.

enielsen
Participant

I've never seen the zoom app have an issue like that. I would cross check it against your call history as shown in your web portal first. And also make sure running a recent version of the app, I think at 5.13.4 now.

Also, this is happening even though ya'll are still able to make/receive calls on the app?

Winifred1
Listener

Yeah can still make calls. Just noticed that I'm still running 5.12.2. Latest I can update to is 5.13.3 so I'm trying that now!

HDC_Barry
Listener

Had the same issue with just one user. Updated to latest version did not help. Deleting the Zoom cache seems to have sorted it however - have to make sure Zoom is fully shutdown, use Task Manager to kill it all.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/7970865190285-Clearing-Zoom-cache-and-cookies

That's a shame. My problem was resolved after updating to V 5.13.

My only gripe is that it didn't automatically update or at least notify me of a new version. version history was also not the most straightforward thing to find in v5.13 but I got there.

Hello, 

i have the same problem - also after Updating this morning.

I guess there is a problem if i accept the call on my Mobile App. Then the Log will not visable on the Desktop App? Does anyone else have this issue?

enielsen
Participant

I'll note that more recent versions of the app have added more settings controlling updates in both the app settings and with GPO settings for enterprises.