cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Notification when warm transfer is complete

Silas_W
Listener

Does anyone know if there is a way to alert the recipient of a warm transfer that the transfer is complete? Our previous system had a tone alert once the call was connected so the user knew they could begin speaking.

4 REPLIES 4

townsendwc
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Silas_W 
Good day,

I'd like to make sure I understand your question correctly.  Are you asking if the caller will get a notification on a warm transfer or the internal person will get a notification after answering the transfer?  This is what the Zoom Phone transfer process typically looks like using the desktop client.  The internal recipient would accept the call and the outside caller would no longer hear hold music.  Please let me know if this is not what you are experiencing.

townsendwc_0-1643126716325.png

--Bill

Hi Bill,

The notification would be for the internal recipient of the transfer.

Once they have talked to reception and verified they want to speak to the caller the receptionist would initiate the transfer, its at this point they were alerted in the previous system that the call was connected and they could begin speaking. 

townsendwc

@Silas_W 

Thanks for the clarification.  Within Zoom, there aren't any settings for a tone once the warm transfer is completed that I can find.  However, if you feel this is a good solution/feature that others would similarly like to have within Zoom Phone, you can use the feedback link to suggest the feature.

Feedback Form
https://zoom.us/feed

--Bill

dfdf
Listener

Agreed!  This would be a useful feature!