cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Call Queues As Contacts

dsluder
Listener

Trying to add our call queue extensions/phone numbers as contacts on everyone's zoom application.

Would be great if they showed up under company contacts.

Sure I could add as an imported contact but not sure if there is a setting to add them so users can search there contacts to be able to forward the number? 

4 REPLIES 4

Wes_Liu
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

This is a good suggestion.

All Call Queue numbers do show up under search when dialing or transferring.  Another solution is to add a Speed Dial for the Call Queue extension under Keys & Positions and bulk import to all users.

Regards,
Wes

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

That's an interesting idea. Do you intend them to be used to call the Call Queue directly, or to transfer calls to the Call Queue? Your users are just using the Zoom desktop client apps, or do they have desk phones as well?

Craig

Craig

Transfers but I'm not sure if the transfer gives you the option to search or not.

Creating a list of all the extensions is easy but i'd rather add them to contacts so they can see they for future reference.

We have some desk phones but I've pretty much moved everyone over to using the Zoom desktop/phone app. 

FORE-Craig

While only internal Users show up under Company Contacts (Common Area Phones and Call Queues do not), it is possible to search when making a call or transferring (see attached). The "All" is the name of our general Call Queue and just shows up without any intervention. The "Call Queue All", I added to my Google Contacts. Both show up when searching. 

I hope this helps!

Craig