cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mail with verification code does not arrive

valentinaarabia
Listener

Hello

i try to create a free account with my business Mail, but the Mail with the verification code does not arrive. Not in Spam and not if we allow the zoom mails on our server....

I opened a case but get only the information that i dont have an account and so i can´t open a case...

So anybody knows what i can do?

Thank you so much

5 REPLIES 5

pooledorothyw
Listener

If you are not receiving the mail with your verification code, there are a few things you can do:

- Check your spam folder: sometimes the code can end up there
- Make sure you're using the correct email address: if you're unsure, you can try resending the verification code to a different email address
- Wait a few minutes and try again: sometimes it can take a little while for the code to be sent

If you're still having trouble, you can contact customer support for assistance.

For more information visit here

Thank you so much for your reply 🙂

DoctorWho
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @valentinaarabia 

this sounds like you are on the "bounce-list" with your address. This happens when your mailserver reject the mails from zoom. To solve this issue, just open a support ticket with Zoom and ask them to check for your address on the Bounce list.  If you're on that list, they can whitelist you and you should get the emails going forward.

Thank you so much for your reply  🙂

I can't think of any other way to do this.  I have been trying to log into my PAID subscription account and do not receive the verification code.  I received one as recently as 3/28/23 but now I can't receive.  I've tried everything in the helps to no avail.  And I can't submit a request for help because I can't log into that zoom account.  I waited for 45 minutes on the phone line; no one answered.  The chatbot doesn't help because it wants me to sign in!  I changed my password and that email comes through but not the verification code associated with login.  PLEASE tell me how I can submit a request to "customer support" to have this resolved and/or how to get off the "bounce-list".  This has cost me hours and I'm unable to conduct a zoom meeting for our Board of Directors.  Thank you.