cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect password

Gariba
Listener

every time someone tries to log into my meeting, it keeps saying incorrect password. I tried everything to fix it, but it's not working. can anyone help me, please ?

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Gariba! Are you still receiving this error message? I noticed you haven't received a response, so I wanted to check in with you. 

Zoom Moderator 

CA

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue, 12 meetings now and in every meeting I get 3-4 participants that experience this. I tried telling them to install the app, to launch the meeting in different browsers, using incognito mode, using the same credentials as those used when registering.

Thank you

Zoom knows about this problem but is ignoring it. It's a serious problem that is affecting thousands of Zoom classrooms, not to mention meetings. This is the cause of many of my teachers opting to use Google Meet and Teams instead of Zoom. Originally we had Zoom as a requirement, but have had to give in to Google Meet and Teams because of this. Zoom is losing a lot of supporters because of this and I don't understand why it's not getting fixed. It has been over a year already.

I have this issue also, some can attend meetings no problem others have password incorrect issues. Whether they type or copy past this it does not work. Can some one please provide the solution to this?