Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access room issue

junelotus
Listener

Hello,

We are having access room issues recently, the report shows  13215

My colleagues wanted to access zoom to have meeting from china, but they had issues to access, only the host could access,  this issue started from last Friday, what does it mean 13215, how to solve this issue? 

thank you for your help

Daisy 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @junelotus To enjoy uninterrupted access, users in China are encouraged to upgrade to a licensed version of Zoom. In order to resolve Error Code 13215, the host will need to upgrade to a paid account, or the person experiencing the error code will need to sign into a paid Zoom account and then join the meeting.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @junelotus To enjoy uninterrupted access, users in China are encouraged to upgrade to a licensed version of Zoom. In order to resolve Error Code 13215, the host will need to upgrade to a paid account, or the person experiencing the error code will need to sign into a paid Zoom account and then join the meeting.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

We are paid Zoom account, we are not free user, why we cannot access to the meeting ?

ZOOM is forcing Chinese users to upgrade to paid accounts, which users in other countries do not need to, it's discrimination!

I am the host using the paid version but my China attendees still get the error 13215. How should they be able to attend the meeting? Please help

junelotus
Listener

we are paid Zoom account !