cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom doesn't work on Windows 11

mry1
Listener

Zoom on Windows 11 lags and freezes and is not useable. There are many posts referring to this problem, and they are marked as 'solved' by copying a 2 month old email promising a resolution and saying that it 'relatively works' - a response that is basically like spitting in your customer's face . Please tell us when we can expect a functional release of Zoom for Windows 11?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @mry1, I see that you needed the Logitech Capture software installed on your computer to use with your webcam which was found here at https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/capture

I am glad our Support team could resolve your issue!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @mry1, I see that you needed the Logitech Capture software installed on your computer to use with your webcam which was found here at https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/capture

I am glad our Support team could resolve your issue!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Jörn
Listener

On my Windows 11 desktop system, Zoom will operate as an audio interface to Cubase (Artist 12), but Mackie control is not useable. That is, Cubase won't react to faders or transport buttons, although all settings have been chosen correctly.

(On Windows 10, the same device is fully functionable.)

Please, publish a new driver solving problems with Windows 11 soon!

Stenjess
Listener

Microsoft has a zoom-like feaure called "Chats" which competes with Zoom. MS windows 11 2023 will not ALLOW Zoom to be installed!!!!

Same with Google or Chrome.

I know it sounds weird but when I got the latest Windows 11 update, these things stopped working as expected.

You cannot get software or apps outside the Microsoft Store and switching using the S function is now impossible.  Here's the update that caused this: 

Stenjess_0-1673096352278.png

Stenjess
Listener

Sorry - wrong update 

Here's the one after which problems began installing non microsoft software

Stenjess_1-1673096552559.png