cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Profile Calendar Config

Dseverinojr
Listener

Hello,

My organization is on 5.11 and we have currently received the attached message when integrating Office 365 calendar with Zoom. Any ideas?

Thank You, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I see, Well we've resolved the issue. We cleared cache and browser history for all affected and it resolved the issue. 

Thank You,

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Dseverinojr,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! Is your organization allowing Office 365 consent at the admin level? Please check your account settings to make sure that this is enabled at the account level. 

https://zoom.us/account/setting

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 4.52.08 PM.png

Thanks, 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Admin level on Office 365 or Zoom Admin. I am an ADMIN on both, so just need to know where to check. 

Dseverinojr
Listener

Yes, it is. See attached. 

YaBoiB

You may need to reauthorize your EWS URL. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360048674231-Managing-calendar-and-contacts-integration-fo....

Was this working as designed and then stopped working? 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Yes, It was working as designed and then stopped. Could be the latest firmware update to Zoom. 

These steps were already followed. Thank You. 

YaBoiB

Hello @Dseverinojr

I do not believe that it was from the latest software release from Zoom because we are not seeing any other customers complaining of this issue. Zoom pulls its calendar and contacts information from the Exchange server on your Office 365 system. If there was a break in communication between that server and Zoom then a reauthorization is key to potentially solving this issue. 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

I see, Well we've resolved the issue. We cleared cache and browser history for all affected and it resolved the issue. 

Thank You,