cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Error 200

ablack12
Listener

Hi,

I'm a university of Guelph student, I've been trying to watch the recording for a live lecture that I missed. When I click on the link that my professor posted on the course website it takes me to a page that says  "You have not enabled the Cloud Recorder. (200)", the professor suggested that it might be an issue with my cookies and permission setting, but the links that she posted for other lectures work fine so I don't no what to do here.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @ablack12 thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! Do you know if other people are able to view the recording? Also, have you possibly tried clicking the recording from another device? I am not sure if that is possible for you but something to try. Also, could you copy the link and paste it into another web browser and see if there are different results? (if using Chrome maybe try Firefox or Edge Chromium for example). 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

View solution in original post

jeremyjustin

Ok @ablack12 thanks for the extra detail.  If you are able to confirm with your Professor that other students are able to view the recording, that would be ideal. Perhaps your Professor can even send you the link one more time just to make sure it is complete and there wasn't some information lost in the posting of the link.

If not, there may be something with the recording permissions on this specific recording, or again the link could be bad. In case it helps here is some information about how to configure permissions for the viewers (this is something your Professor could double check)

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205347605-Managing-and-sharing-cloud-recordings#h_750e7e94...

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jeremyjustin

Hi @ablack12 thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! Do you know if other people are able to view the recording? Also, have you possibly tried clicking the recording from another device? I am not sure if that is possible for you but something to try. Also, could you copy the link and paste it into another web browser and see if there are different results? (if using Chrome maybe try Firefox or Edge Chromium for example). 

ablack12
Listener

Hi @jeremyjustin 

, I've tried opening on different devices, as well as using different browsers (Chromes, Firefox, Microsoft Edge) still no luck.

thanks   

jeremyjustin

Ok @ablack12 thanks for the extra detail.  If you are able to confirm with your Professor that other students are able to view the recording, that would be ideal. Perhaps your Professor can even send you the link one more time just to make sure it is complete and there wasn't some information lost in the posting of the link.

If not, there may be something with the recording permissions on this specific recording, or again the link could be bad. In case it helps here is some information about how to configure permissions for the viewers (this is something your Professor could double check)

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205347605-Managing-and-sharing-cloud-recordings#h_750e7e94...

ablack12
Listener

Hi @jeremyjustin

thank you for your help, I will try contacting the professor again.