cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Client on Mac not connecting

meghanmcclurg
Listener

Hello!

My Zoom client app on my macbook was working perfectly fine but will now never connect. When I launch a meeting, it just says connecting over and over and will eventually time out and say check your network connection, however I have and my internet and connection is perfectly fine and everything else works/loads. I decided to uninstall and reinstall the app, and that didn't work. I have restarted my macbook multiple times and I still can never connect to the meeting or even sign in to the app anymore. I am still able to join through the web browser, but it's just annoying.

Any help would be appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @meghanmcclurg thanks for your post on the Zoom Community! Can you possibly provide a screen shot of the error? Does it say anything about Proxy? 

Here is the screenshot. I've never changed any settings so I'm not sure why I would be getting this error now.

jeremyjustin

Hi @meghanmcclurg you may be experiencing an error that others in the Community have seen, and found a resolution for! I will drop the link in here https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Cant-connect-to-Zoom/m-p/8884/highlight/true#M3853

If you are able to return and mark this one as resolved we will know the "fix" worked for you too! Thank you.