cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow possible?

qwer2020
Listener

Hi, I am trying to create a workflow post a conference event. The idea is for me, as a 'moderator' to setup some sort of Calendly or Microsoft Bookings (preferably) meetings that go out to a a few people, who then accept a time in my calendar that BOTH are available, and then have Zoom automatically send out an invite to myself and the two of them, with custom Zoom settings.

Basically, it will be me and multiple groups of 2-3 people that I need to do this with.

So

1. I sent out an email (or an invite?) to 2-3 people (or one at first or all at once?)

They see my availability on the calendar and select some times the are free.

It then goes out to the next person that should be in the meeting to select a time that works for me and the person above (or send it to all people at once but not sure how that would work).

Once the time has been decided it automatically sends out a custom Zoom or Teams meeting to the 3-4 of us with meeting details, etc. Along with some Docusign documents to sign before the meeting (that allow us to track signatures, etc.)

Or something similar to this, if someone has a better workflow.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @qwer2020 

I'd suggest looking into Zoom Scheduler, which is similar to Calendly and Bookings. 

I don't think it will be possible for the workflow to make it through each participant individually, before moving on too the next, but Zoom Scheduler would allow them to check your availability and they can each schedule the time that works best for them. I know it can support scheduling a meeting with an individual as well as group sessions. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.