cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Background Image on Macbook Pro

Vince
Listener

I have a problem with a Virtual Background Image for Zoom meetings. Although I activate the green background, the virtual Background activates on the face and not on the green background.

Configuration:

MacBook Pro 13 Mid 2012 2,5 Ghz Intel Core i5 4GB

Zoom Client Versión:5.7.6

How to fix it ?

Thx for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Buttercup
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hi Vince!

To utilize the green screen feature, you will need a solid-color background behind you which does not match your hair/skin/eyes/clothing colors or tones.  If it's not automatically detecting the background color behind you, you can use the manual color picker in the settings interface to manually select the color.

To use the selector, go into your client settings under Backgrounds & Filters, and click the small white circle on the right, then click on your background color.

You can find more information in our virtual backgrounds article here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/210707503

If my answer was helpful or solved your issue, please remember to like or mark the solution!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Buttercup
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hi Vince!

To utilize the green screen feature, you will need a solid-color background behind you which does not match your hair/skin/eyes/clothing colors or tones.  If it's not automatically detecting the background color behind you, you can use the manual color picker in the settings interface to manually select the color.

To use the selector, go into your client settings under Backgrounds & Filters, and click the small white circle on the right, then click on your background color.

You can find more information in our virtual backgrounds article here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/210707503

If my answer was helpful or solved your issue, please remember to like or mark the solution!

KathyRosemary
Listener

I was the same