cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using camcorder for Zoom

Pesi
Listener

I need to use my Hdmi camcorder as my webcam, to connect it via a USB3 capture card for a Zoom event. The video comes in just fine (I can select the video as USB Digital Video) but there is nothing to select as a mic for audio and I need to use the audio from the camcorder itself.

Does anyone know how to do this? I need some help please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Pesi 

I am not sure I can solve your problem, but I would like to comment.

The camcorder's HDMI output is designed to prevent the camcorder's microphone audio from being output, at the time of shooting.

Depending on the model, audio may be output from a different output terminal(for example, USB or RCA terminal), so please check the specifications of your camcorder.
If the other output terminals are not compatible with the camcorder's microphone audio output, a separate microphone must be used.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ohkawa

Hi, @Pesi 

I am not sure I can solve your problem, but I would like to comment.

The camcorder's HDMI output is designed to prevent the camcorder's microphone audio from being output, at the time of shooting.

Depending on the model, audio may be output from a different output terminal(for example, USB or RCA terminal), so please check the specifications of your camcorder.
If the other output terminals are not compatible with the camcorder's microphone audio output, a separate microphone must be used.