cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upside Down Video

richardIMS
Listener

My Zoom video shows me upside down.  The background image is correct but not the "front" of the background. 

Which displays an upside down image.  See screenshot below.

And Yes, I have checked the camera.  It works fine.  It is definitely is Zoom.

Done a search on this community site and found nothing.

There is nothing wrong with the camera.  As it works in all other applications, but not in Zoom.

I can temporarily remedy this by turning off the video - and just show a still of me.  But I host tons of Zoom meetings and it would be great to solve this!

THANKS!

upsidedown.jpg 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert!

THANK YOU

That took care of it!!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @richardIMS ,

Go to your Video Settings in Zoom and look at your video preview. In the trop right of the picture you will see a small rotate icon.  Try clicking this to rotate your video.

Hope this helps.

Rupert

Rupert!

THANK YOU

That took care of it!!

Thank you!

julsully68
Listener

Hi! I'm having the same problem as you were with your upside down image. My camera is fine and is upright everywhere else except for Zoom. Were you able to find a solution?

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @julsully68 

This article should show you how to rotate the camera in video settings: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005859366-Manually-rotating-video

MLC
Listener

I too am having this problem but neither of these two solutions display "Video Settings" or a camera icon under settings. Perhaps it's different now?