cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Synching Google Calendar with Zoom

leongrin
Listener

I want to stop synchronizing my Google Calendar with Zoom to stop receiving calendar notifications through the Zoom app. But on the web portal, when I access Settings > Calendar, it shows a blank page. I already reloaded it, but it never works. Can you help me?

PS: I am the admin, and calendar integration is not active. See attached images.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

leongrin
Listener

I just found the cause of the problem. There is a calendar integration setting on the profile page, which I just deleted it, as shown on the attached image. Thank you, Calvo.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Calvo
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Have you tried with an other browser? Just to make sure that is not browser realated issue?

Let's be realistic. Let's do the impossible!

Just tried with the Edge browser, and the page is blank as it is when using Chrome.

Calvo

That's odd, and you can see all other pages? Only this one is not showing?

leongrin
Listener

yes, this is only page that is not loading, as far as I noticed.

Calvo

Then just go on and open the developer tools on your browser and look at the console if you see any strange errors.

Calvo_0-1689084658253.png

Calvo_1-1689084702786.png

try to reload the page and check if the entry appears again...

Did you have a chance to use an other client? Just to make sure that is device realated issue?

Are you using Win(10/11), Linux or MacOS?

leongrin
Listener

Dev tools images attached.

I am on Windows 10, and the problem is happening in both my laptop and desktop.

Calvo

Are you in an organization? I can see that you try to get to your own profile. Can you please go to the admin section and test if you can open the calendar settings...you will find them in admin section -> Account Management -> Account Settings -> Mail&Calendar -> Integrations

There you can disable the whole synchronisation

Calvo_0-1689086278633.png

Pleas do not forget to accept this as solution if this helps.

There is not "mail and calendar" tab under Account Management. Only 2 items to click: Account Profile,  Reports. Many categories across the top but no calendar. There was a message on the actual app that I hadn't finished setting up my profile. When I checked it showed that I had integrated Google calendar--grayed out and no way to "un-integrate". The images you show in this thread do NOT correspond to anything I able to access.   On Win 11

leongrin
Listener

There is no account settings option showing up for me. Pls see attached image.

leongrin
Listener

I just found the cause of the problem. There is a calendar integration setting on the profile page, which I just deleted it, as shown on the attached image. Thank you, Calvo.

Thank you! I had this issue too - I could NOT figure out why zoom took all of my Google calendar events and made them into Zoom events 🙄

Calvo

Of course I missed this one ;)....great thanks for the information!