cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Separate Waiting Room messages for each licensed user

NickS1
Listener

Hi,

I have an account with three licensed users, each of whom  host meetings, sometimes concurrently. I want to be able to let them create a separate waiting room message for their own classes. It seems though a s there can be only one waiting room message on an account. is there a way around this, as each licensed user should have full functionality over their meetings. Thanks. Nick

3 REPLIES 3

ZoomZoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi, Nick.

Each licensed user can have a custom waiting room, unless it has been blocked at group or account level.

You can use this document as reference: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115000332726-Waiting-Room

Hope this information is of use!

If this answer helps you, please hit the “Accept as Solution” button.
Thank you,

ZzZz

That's great. many thanks.

While l am here, perhaps you could help me with another problem. One of my users tried to launch and facilitate their meeting this morning, but was told that the meeting was already in progress and could not login. I had to join the meeting as a host and make him the host before leaving. Do yu have nay idea what might be the problem? Thanks.

Nick

ZoomZoom

Hi, Nick

It sounds like Zoom did not recognized the user, so maybe they weren't logged in or logged in with a different user account?

You said you had to make him host, so I guess he or she wasn't the original host. There are ways of making someone a backup host, like adding a user as alternative host or giving them the host key, although I advise against the latter as the host key is for ALL of your meetings.

If you want to know what really happened, just reach out to Zoom tech support and they can help you: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003

Cheers,

If this answer helps you, please hit the “Accept as Solution” button.
Thank you,

ZzZz