cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting languages for interpreter services on Zoom

LeahpSea
Listener

Hello,

I have to enable interpreter services from time to time for a class. I see that there are only NINE languages options to choose from. This week I needed to choose Arabic and Punjabi. Is there a way to add these languages to the drop down feature? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Yes, you can add custom languages to the list of available languages. This article can show you how: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360034919791-Using-Language-Interpretation-in-your-meeting...

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Bort

Yes, you can add custom languages to the list of available languages. This article can show you how: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360034919791-Using-Language-Interpretation-in-your-meeting...

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Is there a list of all supported interpretation languages? Kindly advise at your earliest. Thank you.

Bort

Hi @NATHANFMR 

The link provided in my reply above has the default languages that Zoom provides, as well as instructions on how to add custom languages. 

Hope that helps!

NUT9
Listener

Hello @Bort 

I have a problem. I try to follow the link but I still can not add language because I can not see the plus sign (+) symbol to add more languages. How can I solve this problem?

Thank You.

Bort

Hi @NUT9 

Based on your screenshot, it looks like you're trying to add a custom language while you are scheduling the meeting. Instead, go to the Language Interpretation setting in the Settings page to add a custom language option. 
Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 10.53.20.png
Once you've added the custom language(s) there, you can see those as an option when scheduling or editing an existing meeting.

@BortThanks a lot. Now I can add the custom language.

Hello,

I have an urgent problem : i need to add 1 language : Arabic.

As recommanded by @Bort I addeed it in the to the settings page.

But when i book my meeting then, i still have only the NINE languages options to choose from... 

What should i do to fix the problem? It is urgent, I have an arabic meeting tonight 😕

Thank you very much in advance