cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Share automatically pausing with PPT Slides

Rod_Gordon
Listener

Noticed yesterday when trying to share PPT that screen that screen-share automatically paused and would not restart sharing. Could not share any specific open screen [window] in Mac device. Could only share whole desktop. 

Anyone else experiencing that problem, or know how to fix? 

Submitted tech support request for assistance, but not sure if that will be answered.

Still having that problem today.

Thanks,  Rod

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @Rod_Gordon,

Check out my response here, which another poster found helpful:

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Sharing-Powerpoint-on-Zoom/m-p/85247#M46478

In that post is a link to a User Guide I wrote for my clients on how to do PowerPoint presentations on Zoom.  If you follow that "formula" process closely, experience shows it will work!  Practice alone or with one attendee until it comes natural.  Now I can talk a nervous presenter through it and as long as they know how to switch windows with the Alt-Tab key, they get it done. [And as a Zoom event "producer and technical director", I'm always set up with a copy of the presentation, ready to present it for the client.]

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Martijn18
Listener

I've got this problem today, when I share, everything is fine, the moment I go in presentation mode with canva, PWP or any other app it pauses the video, no way to get it going again.

Did you find a solution?