cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reoccuring meeting Login Issues

Trope
Listener

Hi all, I have had an ongoing problem where  I create a re-occuring meeting for a meeting I am holding weekly or monthly. I share the zoom login link with a client and when they use the link they get the message, "The host has another meeting in progress." While I am launching the meeting from the zoom app on my mac.

From here I always have to resend the link and then they can login. Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot this problem would be appreciated!

Lisa

6 REPLIES 6

Rob12
Listener

has anyone got a answer to the " The host has another meeting in progress" ?? doesn't seem to be one I can find. Should I delete the account perhaps and start again with a new email and ID??

It seems its a fairly common issue can any one help?? Just got a message while typing this there are 6 answers only in premium. Oh dear thats me out im on free version.

Thanks Rob for helping amplify this!

Thanks, James. The weird thing is that I end my other meetings by clicking the 'leave meeting' button and from  here most times when it is a reoccurring meeting specifically then the attendee trying to join receives the message I am in another meeting. If I-resend them the link then for some reason that works....is there another way to leave the meeting to be sure that the previous meeting has ended that I am missing? Thanks!

Jameswalter
Participant

If the other meeting attendees are informed you're in another meeting, exit Zoom and restart your computer. This will establish a new connection between your device and Zoom's servers. If you did not properly end your previous meeting, log in to your Zoom account on a browser.

Regards,
James

steph5-22
Listener

My boss has created reoccurring meetings every morning for our group, and every day when I click on the Zoom link for that specific day's meeting, it states that the meeting was scheduled for another day (and it's always the first day that she scheduled these reoccurring meetings on). She has to resend everyone a new invite every morning just so we can get in...Did you ever get your issue resolved? If so, could the resolution possibly help our situation?

Or does anyone have any advice? 

NolanWaylon
Listener

@Trope wrote:

Hi all, I have had an ongoing problem where  I create a re-occuring meeting for a meeting I am holding weekly or monthly. I share the zoom login link with a client and when they use the link they get the message, "The host has another meeting in progress." While I am launching the meeting from the zoom app on my mac for texture packs for minecraft pc.

From here I always have to resend the link and then they can login. Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot this problem would be appreciated!

Lisa

If you are encountering the issue where your clients receive the message "The host has another meeting in progress" when attempting to join your recurring zoom meeting, there are a few steps you can take. 
Make sure you have the latest version of the zoom app, as outdated software can cause compatibility problems. Check your recurring meeting settings to ensure they are configured correctly, with the appropriate recurrence options and start times. If the issue persists, try restarting the zoom app to resolve any temporary glitches.