cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing the Zoom web app from my Mac Launcher?

ComfortZone
Listener

I can't get rid of the Zoom web app from my launcher app on my Mac. I have installed the desktop app successfully, but the web app icon still persists. Can anyone help?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks Brandon,

I meant the Launchpad. It was an Icon for the old Web Client that stopped being supported last November. I had to go into Finder and search for it and move it into Trash from there. All good now.

Thanks for the help and the fast response.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @ComfortZone

We do not have a Zoom Web App, we only have the Zoom Desktop client. I am not sure what you mean by the macOS launcher. I have a mac and I do not know of any launcher. Can you help me understand what you mean by the launcher? 

We have a web client, but it is just the zoom.us website and then you can log in to Zoom on Chrome, Firefox, or any other web browser that you are using at that time. 

When you say launcher are you talking about the dock for your mac? 

Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 4.15.38 PM.png

 If you right click on the icon for Zoom there are options that you can choose to hide or remove from the dock of your mac. 

I hope that this is helpful. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thanks Brandon,

I meant the Launchpad. It was an Icon for the old Web Client that stopped being supported last November. I had to go into Finder and search for it and move it into Trash from there. All good now.

Thanks for the help and the fast response.