cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Questions

billbailey
Listener

Hello! I have an upcoming meeting with around 200 participants. Registration is required.

We're telling everyone that they must login to Zoom with the same email as they used for registration. 

Let's say someone registered with their work account. They received the email with the login information. And on meeting day, they try to login with their personal account.

Will that prevent them from logging in? What's the best way to handle this on meeting day?

Thanks for any suggestions!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mathi
Attendee

@billbailey ,

Without registration he can't join if registration is enabled. The only way to share the registration link with him and ask him to register with a personal account to join Meeting. 

Enable Automatic Approval for meeting registration.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Mathi
Attendee

@billbailey ,

Without registration he can't join if registration is enabled. The only way to share the registration link with him and ask him to register with a personal account to join Meeting. 

Enable Automatic Approval for meeting registration.

Thank you for your response, Mathi. Even if we tell them in advance, I know that some people will login with a different email. I will enable automatic approval and share the registration link as you have recommended. Thanks again for your help!

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @billbailey 

Zoom Events has the ability to require attendees be logged in using the email addressed they registered with. 

Rupert

Thanks, Rupert. This meeting will not be using Zoom Events. But I will look into that for future meetings. 

Jscaul
Listener

How can the host get an acknowledgment when some one registers?

RVV
Listener

Question - If my meeting invite previously did not have registration enabled, and then I enabled this, Will my meeting link change? And Those who had the previous link still be able to enter the session?