cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording still processing

naeemahjade
Listener

We have a meeting which was held yesterday and the recording still says processing recording.

Is there a way to rectify this? 

2 REPLIES 2

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @naeemahjade

I DM'd you about this, please check your inbox for a message from me. I can attempt to help you with this. 

Regards, 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Jameswalter
Participant

here are a few reasons why your Zoom recording might be stuck on "processing." Here are a few things you can try:

1. Wait. Zoom recordings can take up to twice the length of the meeting to process. So, if you just finished a 30-minute meeting, it could take up to an hour for the recording to finish processing.
  2. Check your internet connection. Zoom recordings require a strong and stable internet connection. If your internet connection is slow or unstable, it could be causing the recording to take longer to process.
  3. Restart Zoom. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix problems with Zoom. To restart Zoom, close the app and then open it again.
  4. Clear Zoom's cache. Zoom's cache can sometimes become corrupted, which can cause problems with recordings. To clear Zoom's cache, follow these steps:
    • On your computer, open the Zoom app.
    • Click on the Help menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on the Clear Cache button.