cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participants in Breakout Rooms annotating on a slide shared out by the host

JaymeAG
Listener

I need to be able to have my learners (who are on Smartphones) annotate a slide I have shared out to  their breakout rooms (as a host). I know the share out from the main room to breakouts is new, but is the annotation option not available for that feature yet? Is it planned as part of an update?  

My workaround has been to provide a link to the slide to all learners, but many struggle with sharing URLs  in their breakout rooms , so I was delighted when the option to share out came along as a timesaver in class.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately, annotation is not yet supported when the shared content is broadcast to breakout rooms. I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Unfortunately, annotation is not yet supported when the shared content is broadcast to breakout rooms. I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Thanks!

Thank you very much, Bort! I've written the suggestion on the feedback form.