cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for Pro, account still showing Basic

StuartPelling
Listener

Paid for Zoom One Pro back in December but my account (only 1 email address used) still shows Basic.

Suport form is useless, cannot press "Next" after filling in all boxes.

Email billing - that fails with a zoom returned email stating to use KB, KB and chat bot are useless.

Someone from Zoom needs to reply to this and assist, or quite simply I will do a chargeback as I expect a modicum of service, granted do not need telephone support, but the minimum is a working and proper email address for support when your own product fails to work as it should when money is paid.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Thanks for submitting a ticket for Billing, StuartPelling. Please look for my response to the ticket in your email, and we can continue to work together from there.

View solution in original post

S_K

@Thewhanauprojec Yes. If you purchase through Google Play or Apple, Zoom doesn't have access to a billing account and cannot assist. It's always recommended that you keep Zoom updated. Some issues can be resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the app entirely. 

24 REPLIES 24

S_K

Hi StuartPelling,

Thank you for reaching out to Zoom Community!

I recommend contacting our Billing support team here for assistance with this as they will need to access your account to investigate.

S_K

Thanks for submitting a ticket for Billing, StuartPelling. Please look for my response to the ticket in your email, and we can continue to work together from there.

Hi there, thank you for the response, however, the questions you asked me, namely billing information would have been easily answered if you had opened the attached invoice that your system sent me stating it had been paid.  Therefore, I have just copied and pasted the contents of the invoice and a screenshot of my PayPal account showing payment made.

Hopefully that should be enough to get my account set to Pro - whilst you are doing that, can you extend the plan by 1 month as that's how much time I have not received with it still being Basic.

Thank you.

I have the same issue. I have receipt of payment and everything, yet I'm still on basic plan.

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Did you try the steps I recommended below?

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

I am in the same situation. I have 20 paid licenses and they put us back to Basic. I have sent all of the receipts and no change.

Hello 

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @StuartPelling.

I sounds like you've recently upgraded your personal account from Basic (free) to Pro (Licensed).  If so, your situation happens a lot: you need to assign the License you purchased to your User Account.

See this web page for assistance:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004976063-Assigning-a-License

Follow these steps taken from the article:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal at https://zoom.us.
    2. Click User Management, then Users.
    3. Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license. There will likely only be your single account – click your account
    4. Click Edit at the end of the user row. This will open a window.
    5. Choose the User Type to assign, selecting Licensed.
    6. After choosing the User Type, use the drop down to select the license. There should be an indication that you have 1 available user license if you have indeed purchased one or more new licenses. Click the available license.
    7. (Optional) Assign add-ons can be included by checking the boxes for the add-on. You will not likely have any add-ons, so you might skip this step.
    8. Click Save.

The license is now applied to your user account and you can use it immediately.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Yes, unfortunately there are no accounts showing

did you solve the problem... same is happening here and idk how or what to do.

I tried doing this but when I tried to change the user type to "Licensed" only "basic" appeared as an option.  I recently paid on march 13th and it was charged to my debit card, so for sure the payment must have processed.  

S_K

Hi @VeronicaEmily23 

If you have not already done so, I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.

I have tried that. They close the ticket and we still only have Basic accounts, after paying almost $2000 for 20 licenses.

S_K

@AdultEducation What was your ticket number?

My current ticket is #18288920. I have sent in all of the documentation, including the Zoom invoice showing the ACH payment and zero balance. We still have Basic accounts and no ability to hold classes. 

Same problem here  ticket nr BIL0047218) , still have a Basic account and no acces. received an order confirmation. I have sent several e-mails and provided all the needed info to deal with my request. 

Hey, the only way I could sort my account was by creating a change back through the appstore, and buy a new subscription.

S_K

@Thewhanauprojec Yes. If you purchase through Google Play or Apple, Zoom doesn't have access to a billing account and cannot assist. It's always recommended that you keep Zoom updated. Some issues can be resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the app entirely. 

@Thewhanauprojec Yes. If you purchase through Google Play or Apple, Zoom doesn't have access to a billing account and cannot assist. It's always recommended that you keep Zoom updated. Some issues can be resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the app entirely. 

Add tags

• Hello 

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @StuartPelling.

I sounds like you've recently upgraded your personal account from Basic (free) to Pro (Licensed). If so, your situation happens a lot: you need to assign the License you purchased to your User Account.

See this web page for assistance:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004976063-Assigning-a-License

Follow these steps taken from the article:

Sign in to the Zoom web portal at https://zoom.us.

Click User Management, then Users.

Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license. There will likely only be your single account – click your account

Click Edit at the end of the user row. This will open a window.

Choose the User Type to assign, selecting Licensed.

After choosing the User Type, use the drop down to select the license. There should be an indication that you have 1 available user license if you have indeed purchased one or more new licenses. Click the available license.

(Optional) Assign add-ons can be included by checking the boxes for the add-on. You will not likely have any add-ons, so you might skip this step.

Click Save.

The license is now applied to your user account and you can use it immediately.

Ray - GoodClix.com / aka "Old Desert Lizard"

Please mark this post Accepted if it helped you !

Add tags

Thuong1
Listener

Paid for Zoom One Pro back in December but my account (only 1 email address used) still shows Basic.

Suport form is useless, cannot press "Next" after filling in all boxes.

Email billing - that fails with a zoom returned email stating to use KB, KB and chat bot are useless.

Someone from Zoom needs to reply to this and assist, or quite simply I will do a chargeback as I expect a modicum of service, granted do not need telephone support, but the minimum is a working and proper email address for support when your own product fails to work as it should when money is paid.

New license not assignedOne Pro subscicption paid

Add tags

S_K

@Thuong1 

If this has not yet been resolved, please submit a request to Zoom Billing here. Tell them you can't access your account. Technically, you can't access the paid features on your account. Someone will have to access your account to determine the issue.