cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PWA rollout

benkane1077
Listener

I have a 315H Chromebook and this Zoom PWA rollout just sucks. Sometimes it takes me 45 minutes to get into a meeting. It wants to keep loading the outdated Zoom App/Extension. This was erased. When going through website, it also tries to load this outdated version. The only thing that works sometimes is to go into Play Store and reinstall/open PWA. I use Zoom often and can't keep having my docotrs wait for me. When frustrated I use Zoom on my Iphone.

2 REPLIES 2

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @benkane1077

Would you please attempt to go through these steps linked here and see if they are helpful for you in your installation of the PWA for Chrome. 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

That does absolutely nothing. I am not a child. I know how to install an app. My comment is three things are not working for me: 1) The original app and browser extension 2) Zoom.us website only references the orig app and gets stuck on telling me to update 3) the PWA doesn't load unless I reinstall EVERY SINGLE TIME I want to use Zoom. I have been fighting this program for months, EVERY MONTH, with it randomly working on average the TENTH try. My doctors only use Zoom for telemedicine. I am asking for actual help, not platitudes. I expect the next recommendation is to buy the higher tier Zoom. Then I can maybe hope it works or I can create a ticket for help. I don't have a choice but to deal with this terrible product. I have seen ZERO benefit to PWA. My sessions are just as good as the original product I actually liked. Old product was destroyed and new product was not ready.