cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Owl Pro

pagard628
Listener

The instructions when using the Meeting Owl Pro states select Zoom as video conferencing software adn to select Meeting Owl as your mic, camera and speakers.  Does anyone know how to do that?  I'm not seeing any prompts on Zoom. 

2 REPLIES 2

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @pagard628,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! You can check your audio and video settings either in the Zoom Desktop Application, or you can launch a meeting session and then click on the camera or microphone icon and check the settings there. If the Meeting Owl Pro is plugged in to your machine and allowed to access the audio and video I/O then it will appear. If not then you would need to check your system settings to make sure that the Meeting Owl Pro is accessible to your Operating System, then you will be able to see it Zoom as well. I was also able to find a reference online that our friends in the EDU space have created to assist you with this set up. https://www.colorado.edu/ocg/ocg-staff-resources/meeting-resources/using-meeting-owl-zoom

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

LLEBDG
Listener

I have a question about how Zoom prioritizes the OWL during hybrid meetings.  I have noticed that Zoom seems to enable people who have logged into the meeting on Zoom somewhat higher than the OWL.  So people live in the room find it harder to "break in" to the discussion, even thought it is clear from the movements of the OWL video that it has recognized a speaker in the room - but it doesn't appear that Zoom is recognizing that so the Zoom attendees tend to be able to block out the live in-room attendees, unintentionally of course.  Is there a way to change the way Zoom prioritizes the OWL?