cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with users not being moved to breakout room.

Dave1
Listener

When I open the  breakout room, not all of the users designated for that room  go into breakout room they stay in the main room even thought they are checked off to join the break out room. It happened 2 times in my last meeting and 1once in the meeting before that.  Not sure why they aren't being moved into breakout room. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi

Often to heard this, please make sure the participants is accepted n join breakout rooms

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

CW1
Listener

We are having this same issue and we can find no support to acknowledge or address this issue.

Faculty04
Listener

Had this problem also, they registered for the meeting with one email address which was upload to pre assign via csv file then joined the meeting with a different email.

Check what email they registered with and then joined with.

Alan-Strath
Listener

We have at the same issue on Campus with staff and students not using their uni email addresses and joining the meeting as guests. they are we get round this is by not using pre assigned rooms and allowing folk to assign themselves to the relevant room, This was its quicker that manually assigning them to the rooms ans your not having to recreate the breakout rooms.

Faculty04
Listener

I experienced this it was because we had uploaded the csv file and then had new people register for the event. It was easier to move them manually than create a new csv file.  The solution for the next meeting we did was to upload a csv file 5 mins before the break out session which was a hectic rush.

Faculty04
Listener

I experienced this it was because we had uploaded the csv file and then had new people register for the event. It was easier to move them manually than create a new csv file.  The solution for the next meeting we did was to upload a csv file 5 mins before the break out session which was a hectic rush.