cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to use zoom outlook add-in in delegation?

dveiga
Listener

Is it possible for an executive assistant to schedule a zoom meeting using the outlook zoom add-in from iPhone? It does show for the executive assistant email account but then choosing the executive they are delegated for, the add-in does not show. 

note: in the outlook for web and laptop desktop app does show fine.

8 REPLIES 8

NicolaG
Listener

I am wondering the same thing.  I can add Zoom on my own calendar on iPhone but not any of the people I am a delegate for.  I could swear I used to be able to do this.  Let me know if you figure out how to do it.  Thanks!

nwortman
Listener

Exactly! I can't do that either! And I don't see any responses

Sean_M1
Listener

Hi dveiga, have you figured out how to do this? I have many executives that I need to schedule Zoom for and the invite always shows my name instead of theirs.

Alasdair1
Listener

Any luck on this one? Still facing the same issue. 

jhosie
Listener

Any luck on this one?

joshbuttler
Listener

I'm facing a similar issue. I can add Zoom to my own iPhone calendar, but not for the individuals I am a delegate for. I could have sworn I was able to do this before. Please update me if you find a solution. Thanks!

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Scheduling privilege is designed for a user or an executive admin to:

• Assign or delegate a user or multiple users in your account to schedule meetings on your behalf. 
  • Schedule meetings on behalf of a user (or multiple users) that has assigned you scheduling privilege. If both users have a webinar license, they can also schedule webinars for you.
  • Access cloud recordings and meeting reports for those you are a delegate for. 
  • Act as an alternative host for any meetings you have scheduling privilege for. 

You and the assigned scheduler must both be Licensed or On-Prem.

Prerequisites for using scheduling privilege

More details can be found in this Zoom support article:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061749 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Aisyahkelaslima
Listener

Nobar