cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invites not received when sent from Outlook Calender on Mac

Simon_R
Listener

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been resolved. But whe I set a meeting in the Zoom app and it automatically asks me to send the invite to my Outlook Calendar on Mac, and I email someone the invite from the Outlook Calendar invite that Zoom has created, my client does not receive that invite. 

I have to cancel Zoom's alet to send the invite to Outlook Calender. I then must manually set an Outlook Calender invite in the Outlook calendar, then copy and paste the Zoom invite details into the body of the Outlook Calendar invite I have manually created, add their email/s and send, then they receive it.

Anyone have this issue and is Zoom able to fix this or is there a work around? Not the most convenient way to operate. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

TASB
Listener

I am having the same problem. I noticed the emails are getting extra characters added to them. RSVP=TRUE, not sure if that is the issue

Jessi2
Listener

Has anyone found a fix for this? I have been experiencing this as well, especially with the RSVP=TRUE appending at the end of the invitee email address.

NoraLH
Listener

Just to chime in that I am having the same issue with invitations.