cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interpretation function not showing!

Ana520
Listener

I have already turned on interpretation in settings but still, when I create a conference, the Interpretation option is not there! Can someone help me figure out why my account doesn't have the interpretation option even after I have enabled it?

4 REPLIES 4

Jameswalter
Participant

Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
Start or join a meeting.
Once your meeting has started, click Interpretation in the meeting controls. .
Click Start to begin the interpretation sessions.

This may help,
James

8E271A8B-C794-4925-A4B0-5BB1DCEC6975.png

FB186AB7-8D13-4996-BAB4-5F2B468BD5B0.jpeg

  

227F9502-E02F-410B-BA83-5530A68A74C0.jpeg

 I have no options to assign someone to interpretation. Even on my PC, there’s nothing. 
Ive enabled everything but it doesn’t show up. 
and I know how to do it because I always did it but with someone else’s account… 

but now I started paying my own but it’s not even working properly ! 

I had this same issue for the first time today. Did you ever get this resolved? If so, what did you do to fix it?

ali012
Listener

If you're encountering an issue where the interpretation function isn't showing up, it might be helpful to provide more context or details about the specific platform or application you're referring to. Have you checked if the interpretation function is enabled or if there are any updates pending for the application? Exploring the settings or preferences within the application might also reveal options related to the interpretation function. If specific to a particular software or service, reaching out to their support team could provide tailored assistance in resolving this issue.