cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm experiencing technical difficulties with the Zoom session

andysmith51
Listener

Recently, I upgraded to the premium version of Zoom in order to facilitate meetings with my clients and colleagues. Unfortunately, I am encountering a problem where my colleagues are unable to join the meetings that I have scheduled.

My intention behind purchasing the premium version was to have the ability to connect with an unlimited number of people without any time restrictions. However, due to this issue, I am unable to do so and it has become quite a hindrance in my work.

I am reaching out to request any possible solutions to this problem as soon as possible, as I have an urgent meeting with my colleagues to discuss a critical matter related to the heavy duty pop up gazebos.

Your assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

1 REPLY 1

anissat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Can you tell us a little more about the settings for this meeting? 

💡 Some helpful tips:

• Make sure you have some form of security turned on; a passcode or waiting room is usually ideal. 
  • If you use either/both of the Require authentication to join or Registration: Required options in your meeting settings, please REMIND YOUR ATTENDEES that they'll need to SIGN IN to Zoom (and in the case of registration, with the correct email with which they registered) before attempting to join.

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat