cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to escalate a ticket?

php0926
Listener

I raised a ticket to retrieve my participation history records in meetings(where I am not the host) from my account that was backdated more than 30 days. After taking 3 days to get all the info from me, the Customer support executive says he cannot retrieve the record from the Host id due to Security reasons. I completely understand that. When I asked him to check with my details because he searched for my records giving my mail ID in the Host Mail field(which I found from the screenshot he shared), he says he has already tried that and shared the screenshots for proof. How can he search with my ID in the Host Email field when I was an attendee only? I really do not understand the response and I have already wasted 3 days on this. Could someone help me on how to escalate this? I am not able to find the escalate option on the request page.

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @php0926, my apologies for the delay in my answer on the Community, as well as the confusion from our internal team's on the ticket. You'll need these prerequisites to run reports in the future. 

• Pro, Business, Enterprise, Education, or API Account
  • Account owner or admin permissions to access Usage Reports for all users
  • Account owner or user with a custom role with access to view User Activities Reports 

Because you were not the account owner of the hosted meeting, you would need to contact the host to pull those reports. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!