cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to admin and schedule meetings of multiple accounts?

marioMilk
Listener

Hi everyone.

We are a postproduction studio with 2 recording studios, each with his own Zoom Meeting Pro account.

At this moment, to schedule their meetings, I have to change every time account on dashboard to create different meetings. 

How can I manage and create meetings from one point? I have to upgrade both to Business Plan, I have to upgrade just one of the account to a Business Plan, or I need a third admin business Plan account?

Or there's something that I don't understand?

Thanks to all

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! I am not sure that I am following? Do you have a business account now, or are you on a pro account and you have another pro account? Depending on what you are trying to do, you should only need one account. If you do zoom.us/plans, you can determine what plan level is best for you. A pro plan can have up to 9 host licenses under it, and a business plan is ten host licenses or above. 

I hope this helps!

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thanks for your answer. We have two recording studios, Studio A and Studio B, and we created two zoom account, one for the Studio A and another for the Studio B, because it happens that we have simultaneous sessions. We have sessions longer 40 minutes, so those accounts have a Pro Plan both, and every month we pay two pro account. I don't know if it was right, but we did it. 

At this moment, if I want to plan a meeting for the Studio A I log in with Studio A mail and password, and I schedule the meeting. Then, if I have to plan a meeting for the Studio B, I log out from the Studio A account and log in with Studio B account. As you can see, it would be better to have something like a doashboard or an admin account to plan the meetings without log in and log out every time. I don't know if I've been more clear.

Thank you very much for your help

YaBoiB

Hello @marioMilk,

Thank you! That was very clear and concise. So, in this scenario. You can go to your user management for the Studio A account or B. Whichever account you wish to be the Owner account. You then go to user management -> users -> add users and then invite the email address of Studio A or (B) to associate or join with said account. The email address for the associated account will receive an email to approve the association, and if accepted, the billing question will remain. 

I will link a support article that explains this a bit further. Managing Users  

There are three user types with Zoom. Owner, Admin, and member. With owners having complete power over the account. Admins can manage all accounts within the hierarchy depending on the owner's role access, and members can only access their accounts. 

I hope that this is helpful. 

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?