cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create a registration link for a meeting?

CoachAngi
Listener

5 REPLIES 5

CoachAngi
Listener

I want to create a registration link for a meeting that requires an email address to register, however, all the help info states to do this under the "registration tab", which I can't seem to find. I do have a paid ZOOM account. Can anyone help please? Thanks so much!!!

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

To create a registration page, you must schedule the meeting to require registration. When that is enabled for a specific meeting, then you will see more settings and the Registration tab. This article shows you how to schedule a meeting with registration: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/211579443-Scheduling-a-meeting-with-registration

You can even edit an existing meeting and enable registration, if you already have everything else configured. 

Thank you but the registration option doesn't even show up on my account even though I have a paid account....I need help accessing it...thank you!

Bort

Are you scheduling in the web portal, or in the desktop client or another scheduling extension? Scheduling with registration is only possible when scheduling through the web portal. 

GT3
Listener

I have begun using the registration link portion of zoom.  However, every time I click on the registration link that is a portion of the invitation.  It always shows the last person who registered.  How do I change that so that all of my registrants will see an open place for them to log in their information to register?