cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can we Host without running into a verification code

Maxzi64
Listener

I am a member of a group (12 Step Group ) that has different people running different meetings on the same accounts . We recently have had ) trouble signing in when we had to produce a verification code , which was sent to the email of the person associated with the sign in code . One account went to our chair , and the other one to the secretary . So every time a new person wants to log onto the shared account to host a meeting , or a familiar person is using a different device (I personally can use 3 different devices to log on :iPad , phone , and computer  ) or if you had not signed in on a a specific device for a certain time (?) it would send you a message to type in a verification code (which of course would be sent to the chair or secretary . Most of our members do not want to be bothering either the Chair or secretary to get into the meeting . one or more to get into the 

4 REPLIES 4

Jeanne_K
Listener

I need the answer to this as well.  

BRTA_webmaster
Listener

Me, too.

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Maxzi64 please be aware that sharing a Zoom Account is against our Terms of Service (TOS). You can look into our TOS here at https://zoom.us/terms under 'Use of services and your responsibilities'.  It sounds like you're being sent a one time password, which is a feature we use to help keep your account secure. Troubleshooting tips for one time passwords are available in our support article here.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

fyzoom
Listener

I tried to sign into any meeting by putting the meeting ID and pw.  Meetings  I go to all the time and no meeting id or password works anymore.  It is so frustrating because they said I can not use live support because it is not part of my plan but I can not get into zoom.  What do I do?