cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW DO I GET MY PROFILE PIC TO VIEW ON A ZOOM MEETING?

IAMLINDAJOWHITE
Listener

Hey there, I need to know how to get my profile pic to view while in a zoom meeting?  I have a basic account and have changed my profile pic under the settings to include the pic I want.  However, when I join a meeting, my picture does not show.  Please help.  Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @IAMLINDAJOWHITE 

Once you've uploaded your profile picture to your Profile, you need to make sure that you are joining meetings while being signed-in on the desktop client. If you are already signed-in, I would suggest logging out of the desktop client, then logging back in, as that will force the Zoom app to sync your profile info from the web. 

Bort- same issue. Are you saying that when I accept a Zoom invite and click on their link, I'm not using my own Zoom account, therefore, my settings are not populating and used?

Bort

@kdconsultco yes, its possible that you are joining a meeting without being signed in to the Zoom app. Look at the list of installed applications on your computer and see if Zoom is listed there. If so, click on it to open and see if you are already logged in. 

If you're logged in but you're still not seeing your profile picture, try logging out and logging back in. That typically syncs the profile info from the web to your computer.